Hey, we got a new story in the news today, but before I share the link… Let’s put it all up front, here’s what I predict:
- Amonix never did have a viable 7700 8th generation product, the power plant in Spain will prove to be Junk that will never pay for itself… ever!
- The Hatch power plant is junk, and it will never be rehabilitated
- The Alamosa power plant is junk, and it will never be rehabilitated.
- Congentrix released a report to the media that all the tests were complete, and the Alamosa power plant was on line and meeting congentrix’s expectations, just what does that mean? My guess… someone in government encouraged them to lie.
- And NextEra, just imagine, they’ve been watching a failing power plant for months, but it’s far worse than what many think. The plant was bad to begin with, but grows worse every day. It’s not that there’s a few things wrong, it’s that many things are wrong, and even the wind protection scheme is a lie. A bright eight grade kid interested in science could easily pick apart the whole concept of stowing the trackers, and returning them to service. The plan does not embrace any kind of science, and it’s a fact that the Amonix 7700 and Hatch New Mexico should have never met. the damage is there in the field, all the evidence you need!
- All that stuff on the NREL website? As I say, they stopped just short of hiring dancing girls to promote Amonix.. why is that, and shouldn’t they have at least verified the basics? And that performance from Martha, will you ever forget how nervous she was?
After Months of covering this story in detail here at Utterpower, you should know that I had tipped off the Las Vegas Sun long ago, talked to reporter ‘Connor’, and even made the effort to share all this with Jon Ralston.
Here’s a little more of the story.. but it is soooo much worse than this.. do note how the article attempts to defuse the politics.. and how Harry Reid wants you to think that it was the death of the CEO that derailed Amonix.. ANYONE who is a tech knows the death of a CEO doesn’t turn the product into a pile of junk. The story was Amonix had a viable product long before this CEO got there.. Do note, there’s one commenter that visited the Amonix Head Quarters and got a sense that things were never quite right.. I think he’s on to something, and fact is.. there were a lot of employees drawing a paycheck form Amonix that felt the same way.. “just how in the hell is this all gonna work?” but hey.. it was a paycheck, and they held on to it till they were laid off.. The article is a bit of a shame. They attempt to sweep a bunch wrong under the rug. Maybe it’s what they do in Las Vegas?
Here’s second story..
Do keep your eye on the Ball.. the equipment is in the field! There’s no sleight of hand that will hide the truth, no pile of money large enough to turn a pile of junk into a viable product.
And.. those former Amonix employees, the ones who said all this stuff works so great.. like Guy Blanchard for instance.. where is he now, and what’s he up to? Do watch him bob his head and say what a proven product Amonix is.. show me one Amonix site that will pay for itself. Can anyone afford the labor and parts to keep the 7700s on line? I think not..
It’s all part of the record.. the Amonix website is a GEM to study.. shallow, and void of much at all that would hold the attention of a Technician..
And to think.. there were Clowns reporting that Amonix was ready to be the Next IPO! Best you go out and look who those clowns were and make sure you never listen to them again.. they’re likely whores for hire.. and speaking of whores, well.. no matter how bad this stuff is.. they seem to find work elsewhere.. just how many are working on new scams?
Oh… can’t you see the stories that will come out of this! Harry says.. ‘too bad the CEO died, that’s what did it…
The Tech, he might say… “It’s really no ones fault really.. .. you see.. it was an automatic floor polisher at the plant that bumped into robot number three’s cpu control panel and changed the program.. In turn Number three programmed errors into the construction of every 7700 that left the plant, you know… shit happens sometimes and besides, it was only millions of the public’s money that we gambled with. Some of those comments are gems, but people will think what they want to beleive I guess.. In the end.. this is more proof that Government has zero business picking the winners, they simply suck at it! It’s time the politicians allow us to manage their investments..