There are a lot of things you buy cialis 10mg can do with this kind of power aboard your motor home, truck, and even for off grid living. I post this as a service to readers, I like the fact that the cut off is set higher, this gives you half a chance to start the rig IF your main start batteries power the inverter, and of course there are a lot of folks that don’t like to discharge a battery below this level for a number of reasons. Google or visit Xantrex for more information.
With an inverter aboard your pickup, you’ll find it real handy and inexpensive to carry a cheap electric chain saw and more, it’s hard to keep a gas saw ready to go, much easier to get one of those dirt cheap electric saws, and I’m amazed how much cutting I’ve already done with mine. Lat week I set a ladder off the tail gate of my truck, climbed not a giant flowering cherry out front, and dropped two branches that the garbage man has tried to break of because it interferes with his route. Neighbor came out and followed the cord into the truck, “hey, that’s really cool” he said.
Another thing I love to do is plug in the shop VAC to clean up the carpets, and under the canopy.
Description (mostly from the Xantrex website)
When your application calls for a high power inverter the XPower 3000 Plus is the affordable and reliable way to transform DC battery power into 115-volt household AC power. The inverters are ideal for long haul truckers who need to power home appliances, consumer electronic and office equipment on-board their vehicle. They are also suitable for small contractors to operate power tools from their van or pick-up truck, and for recreational users such as RV or automobile owners.
* Portable power for AC products rated up to 3000 watts
* Two grounded AC receptacles with dedicated 15-amp breakers
* High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
* Easy to read digital display indicates DC battery voltage or ouput power
* High efficiency – converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
* Mounting brackets for convenient installation
* Heavy-duty stud connectors
* One year warranty (only for new, not these!)
Protection Features- Xantrex xpower 3000 model 813-3000
* Overload and over temperature shutdown
* Over voltage protection (15.5 VDC)
* Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC) (?)
* Low voltage cut-out (11.3 VDC)
# Max. continuous power: 2500 watts
# 5 min. continuous power: 3000 watts
# Surge capacity (peak): 5000 watts
# AC output voltage: 115 VAC RMS +/-5%
# AC output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 4 Hz
# AC output waveform: Modified sine wave
# Optimum efficiency: 90%
# No load current draw: < 0.6 A DC
# Input voltage range: 10 – 15 VDC
# Operating temperature range: 32F to 104F (0C to 40C
# AC receptacle: Quad (two special?, and need a power strip for four more, see pics)
# Dimensions (H x W x L): 6.3″ x 8.0″ x 18.5″
# Weight: 20.0 lb
The inverters are used, in good condition and are complete. Please note that these inverters have a custom low voltage cut-out which is set to 11.3 VDC, not at the standard 10.5. Please refer to the Xantrex web-site for the product manual
The warranty is for 30 days, in order to facilitate an exchange for a non-op unit, only when returned at the purchasers expense, in the same condition as when received, and is only for an exchange. If this does not work for you, please do not purchase one.
The price is $195, and shipping is a flat $25, USPS, 50 states. Total of $220, paypal or certified funds, please let me know which you prefer. Will be shipped with delivery confirmation required.
* Household Appliances: microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, bar refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines, fans, small freezers, coffee makers, popcorn makers, and toasters
* Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers, circular saws, small grinders, weed and hedge trimmers
* Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
* Office Equipment: computers with 19” monitors, printers, facsimile machines
This is not sold by Utterpower, but trusted vendor who has a reputation of taking care of his customers. Do not confuse this inverter with lower efficiency units like one of the Coleman 3000 watt units, always look at the ‘no load’ current draw and ask yourself if you can live with it, or if that alone is going to drain your battery! Of course this is reflected in the overall efficiency figure. My unit came with a remote switch (often another $20) and the 120VAC output of the inverter is brought out through a connector for connection to flexible plastic conduit you can find at Home Depot. (you could use metal if your app requires it).. This inverter is ready for your cabin, RV, or Big Rig!